Indulgence for body and mind
Permanent makeup is a form of cosmetic tattooing. If you have light eyebrows, no eyebrows, or partial eyebrows, a permanent makeup procedure can help. A lip tattoo will reduce “lipstick bleed,” and give more definition to the lip line. With a colored lip tattoo, lip scars disappear, plus you can kiss lipstick good-bye. After an eyeliner tattoo, you can put away your eye pencils for several years.
Permanent Makeup is Perfect for you, if you
- are allergic to cosmetics
- have sparse, platinum or half eyebrows
- have sparse lashes
- feel washed out without makeup
- wear glasses or contact lenses
- have vision problems
- must wear makeup because of an accident or illness
- want the convenience of makeup that doesn’t smear
- want the appearance of fuller lips, brows or lashes
- want to eliminate “bleeding lip liner”
- want to enhance distinctive features and natural beauty
- want to remove or correct unwanted permanent makeup
Please contact us to inquire about our color correction, camouflage, and areola re-pigmentation services!